Culling through our pictures, approximately 400 between the two of us just for the trip to Portofino and the little hamlet itself, hasn't been easy. These are the best of Bill's pics just getting to Portofino, and sometimes they tell a little story.
Portofino was 5 km down the road from the street where we were staying. That morning we had gone down to the beach but felt a few sprinkles, so we returned to our hotel to get our jackets and umbrellas. These are pictures of the beach and harbor in S. Margherita Ligure.
Here I am, above, trying to get an artsy shot. I must have given up by the time Bill took the next picture!
Like a bee to a flower is Bill's lens to a castle!
Below is a "little" home overlooking the sea.
The next picture gives you an idea of how close we were to the sea. Also, notice that I'm standing on a sidewalk.
No comments:
Post a Comment