Here we are on the beach at S. Margherita Ligure. Is it high-tide or low-tide when the water on the left side of the picture is lower? :)
Here is Bill with his bumbershoot just before we began our walk to Portofino.
The next pictures were taken the following day at Monterosso al Mare, the westernmost town in the Cinque Terre. It was warmer and the sun was out.
It would have been nice to have my beach shoes that can get wet. We're not very good at walking on rocks.
Bill actually got all the way in!
As for me, I stayed on the edge of the water and got no more than knee deep.
We re-visited this beach our last evening and saw something come ashore. At first, I thought it was a plastic bag, but it turned out to be a medusa, as the Italians call it. I'm not really sure if it was a jelly fish or a man-of-war. It was the one time I didn't have my camera with me.

No comments:
Post a Comment