This 24-page booklet was both a ticket and a program (or programme) of events. It even came with a site plan!
You can get a sense of how much was packed into this event just by the program.
There was putt-putt golf.
And a simulated helicopter landing.
Apparently, Bill was the first one that evening to land it successfully!
There was a casino with roulette. I put down a 100 BPS (I don't have a pound sign) on 15, Catherine's birthday. The house was tripling the winnings. I won! If it had been real money, I would have won 108,000 pounds!
I tried it two times more, once on Billy's birthday and then on Sarah's (sorry, Seth, I forgot yours), but only Catherine's was lucky. I'm not a gambler, so I gave my handful of chips to the young man I sat next to at dinner. Here I am, still flabbergasted! (Fashion update: it was pretty chilly, so I grabbed a sweater--my pashmina is tied about my waist.)
There was dancing. We tried to do a little salsa, but we gave up.
Here's Bill looking relaxed (and relieved that he didn't have to dance).
Then there was the oxygen bar. It just looked a little creepy too me--
kind of Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde-ish to me.
Besides, did the participants get a clean cannula every time?
But there's still more...
No comments:
Post a Comment