With a little tweaking to our schedule, I was able to visit Sarah at Harvard where we pretty much ate our way through Boston. She met me at the train station and took me to her favorite pizza restaurant, Bertucci's, for dinner. Scallops on a pizza...yum.... That we still have our girlish figures after such fine food can only be attributed to the fact that we also walked our way through much of Boston!
Sarah had never been to Mr. Bartley's Gourmet Burgers on Massachusetts Avenue. I think that they have the best onion rings in the world. Sarah ordered hers with a veggie burger. The burgers are named after important people, and since I last ate there, the names of the burgers have changed, too. Oh, fame is so fleeting!
This was a good cappaccino, and pretty, too.
On Wednesday, Sarah had no classes and was able to find a replacement for work, so we went all over the city...and worked up quite an appetite. We stopped at a swank Italian restaurant in Little Italy. My salad was delicious.


I think this dessert was from the night before, somewhere along Newbury Street. We also ate outdoors that evening, as well. In fact, it was so ridiculously warm in Boston for mid-March (mid to high 70s), that we ate outdoors every chance we got.
Mike's Pastry Shop is located in Little Italy. If you like cannolis, then this is the place for you.
They have every imaginable flavor in the world!








No comments:
Post a Comment