
This is Rachel Williams, Roma class '05. We had lunch with her yesterday at Tim's before she heads off first to Houston to resolve Visa issues, and then on to Le Mans, France.
Joining Rachel were some other Roma alumni, Brian Poepsel and Callie Williams. Jasmine Merced was there, too, but my pictures of her were either cropped or her eyes were shut. I really must remember to have my reading glasses handy when I shoot pictures.

Brian and Callie were in my Arch III class with Ethel. Callie is now a grad student at UVA, but she, too, is headed off for Europe later this year. She'll be studying in London. Meanwhile, Bill and I will continue to bump into Brian at St. Thomas every Sunday night.

Here's Rachel with Ma and Pa Quinn. I miss the good ole days of hanging out with students in Roma. But if you can't sit down to an Italian table for pizza with Roma students, Tim's Pizza isn't too bad either!
No comments:
Post a Comment