
I'm not sure Roberta would approve of this picture, but I think it's important to show that over the past year she has patiently sat in one of these lounge chairs while an array of chemicals, some really nasty, were pumped into her port.

These nurses are the angels who look after the patients at the HOG (Highlands Oncology Group) spa, HOGspa for short.

The nurses came up to Roberta when she was done, applauded her, and then awarded her this certificate.

The folks there really care for both the patients like Roberta and the friends like me.

Here's Roberta ringing the bell. The only problem is that I turned the camera to get a portrait shot and haven't a clue on how to rotate my video.
So we did a retake. However, there was a gentleman just a few feet away sound asleep, so Roberta didn't want to make more noise.
Hurray, Roberta! And doesn't her hair look cute, too?
No comments:
Post a Comment