Sunday, July 19, 2009

15. Gator Golf



Bill and I had a wonderful date last night. We went to Gator Golf to play putt-putt golf.



This putt-putt golf place actually contains two separate 18-hole courses. I like to play the one that starts at the top of the hill. The other one starts at the bottom of the hill and you have to walk up the course.



It was an unusually cool summer evening in the 80s, so there were lots of families playing golf.



It's a little hokey, all of the faux safari animals, but, you know, there's still a little kid in every adult.



Here we are as the sun is beginning to set.



Bill is watching his putt.



More safari animals.



Faux wildlife and a real sunset.



I beat Bill 40 to 42, coming in with a par performance. I also got a hole-in-one on the 18th hole which entitled me to a free game of golf!



Anyway, if you come to Fayetteville, this is definitely a fun way to spend a summer's evening.

No comments: