Monday, December 28, 2009

White Christmas

Twas the night before Christmas when Catherine, Daisy, and I decided to snuggle up and watch a chic flick. Well, Daisy wasn't doing much watching.



We awoke the next morning to a White Christmas.




Here is Catherine with Daisy. Daisy's now 16 1/2 and cannot get down to the yard without Catherine's help. Daisy loves her "nuggie" from Catherine.




Another snuggle moment with Catherine and Daisy. Billy patiently awaits the go-ahead to begin to look at what Santa has left him in his stocking.




The kids took forever to get up Christmas morning. So much time elapsed that I had an opportunity to write to one of our friends in Roma. I think they finally got up about 9:30 am which explains why they look so bright-eyed and bushy-tailed.




Here is Billy with his train set under the family room Christmas tree. Incidentally, I made the little origami ornaments myself.




This year we set up one of the three Nordic trees in Bill's study. I'm particularly found of the little brown bird with the brown ribbon on top and the brown velvet skirt below.




I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas. We sure did.

No comments: