Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wall-e was here!

I'm sure Wall-e was here.



This is a shot of our house from the street yesterday morning.



I had spoken to this gentleman on Wednesday while he was working on Stanton Avenue, the street that is perpendicular to our cul-de-sac. He was a pleasant fellow. I asked him if it would be a problem for me to get by his rig and the trailer truck that hauls away the debris because I had a job interview the following morning.



When I returned from my interview, I found that nearly half of our yard had been cleared. Watch how the machine operator clears away the trees and with much dexterity, too. Wall-e, I'm sure it must be Wall-e, appears near the end of my video. Did you see him?



Soon all that was left in our yard was this lonesome cup. Look, there's Wall-e right behind the cup. I knew he had worked on our yard.



And by the end of the afternoon, even this cup was gone. Wall-e is sure great at his job, don't you agree?

No comments: