
The tree trimming crew returned today and cut away a considerable amount of damaged trees and limbs. Now the little four-year old who lives down the street needs to learn her address before she can be admitted to kindergarten next year. We live on Woodbrook Drive but she thinks we live on Woodpile Drive. She's right.

I have a new toy--a camera. My old one had these miserable gray blurs when I took landscape shots. Although I can use photoshop, it's really difficult to fix Mother Nature's sky. I can adjust the exposure with my new camera while I look on the LCD screen. Compare the shot above with the one below.

I am still amazed by the big toys our crew uses to clear debris.

This tree is right outside our bedroom upstairs and the dining room downstairs. I have never liked this tree and glad it soon will be history.

Another view of the same process.

A sidenote: everyone on the team smokes. I haven't seen so much smoking in years. I suppose they know it will shorten their lives. But then they climb trees for a living, and that's not exactly a risk-free career.
Another sidenote: we now can see sky from our backyard. In the past, it's always been obscured by trees.
No comments:
Post a Comment