Tuesday, January 14, 2014

St. Augustine: Day 1

My blogs stopped last summer because internet access in London was sketchy and I never got back to blogging.  I tried posting the pictures from our trip to Florida last week via Facebook, but then Bill couldn't access them.  Oh, the joys of keeping up with technology!  So I have returned to blogging.  But this, too, has been troublesome.  Now, after an hour and a half of trying to upload pictures to this blog site (which included installing Chrome on my computer in order to do so), I now have pictures that I can see.  Yay!

Here is Bill standing in the ocean.  It's important to note that we actually got our feet wet because by Day 3 this would change drastically.


A light fog blanketed the coast that day.



One can never have too many pictures of fog obscuring the sun or birds on a beach.




Tiny rivulets in the sand


A photographer taking advantage of lighting conditions


I liked having the beach to ourselves.




Look who we ran into on the beach--Chuck and Rhonda Adams!





Dinner with the Adamses


And our double-wide Jacuzzi that looked out onto the bedroom and ultimately onto the ocean.












No comments: