
Grandpa plants a kiss on Grandma!

Bill and his twin sister, Karen, the mother of the bride.

Bill's cousin, Anto, Aunt Mary's daughter.

The Quinn children: Diane, Bill, and Karen.

Aunt Ellen sitting in the garden.

Catherine, her cousin, Kristen, Eric, the groom, Billy, and Sarah.

Michael, the bride's brother, and a darn good flower-person.

Aunt Ellen, Sandy, James, Kristen, Eric, Anto, and Aunt Mary (putting her weight on one foot as instructed by the professional photographer).

Speaking of Aunt Mary, every family needs an aunt like this. She's hilarious, a hoot, the life of the party. Here, she is donning her habit as Sr. Mary.

She started a collection, but no one is sure if she was collecting it for the new couple or for her stay in a nursing home (there's an inside joke there, made by Aunt Mary herself). Incidentally, she and I have the same birthday.

Our beautiful daughter, Catherine!

Sarah, Michael, Kristen, and Eric
Below are a series of pictures of Catherine and her Daddy.



Daddy's are nice, but Catherine was missing Peter, her boyfriend, who was there in spirit.

Bees in wine!

Sarah and Billy

Michael and Sarah

Anto and Aunt Ellen

Myself and Bill's cousin, James, Aunt Mary's son

Michael and Sarah

Kristen and Catherine

Aunt Mary and Dad

Jessica and Karen

Catherine and me

Catherine and Sandy, James' wife

Diane

Mom taking a little rest on the sofa. I just love how her blouse, Sarah's pashmina, and the fabric on the davenport match.

Kristen's bouquet

The wedding cupcakes

A kiss from the couple between bites of wedding cake

In the next series of pictures, you'll see dancing. And of course, dancing always begins with the first dance.

Sarah hates shoes, so they came off. I used to dance like this with my dad when I was a little girl. I thought it was adorable until I remembered that Billy is still technically recovering from ACL surgery. Fortunately, all was well with his knee.

Catherine and Bill really got down to boogie-ing.

OK, this is really a pose. By the time we got around to dancing, Bill's parents were getting ready to head home. Actually, it looks like Bill is using me to prop up his body. Dancing with Catherine must have really worn him out!

I am not a professional photographer (just in case you hadn't noticed by now). However, the filtered sunlight was creating beautiful effects. Here are some of them. These pictures have not been touched up.

Bill's dad with his sister-in-law, Ellen

Billy and Sarah

Have you ever seen more romantic pictures than these? I only wish that I had gotten a picture of Kristen and Eric on this bench.

Three Bill Quinns: father, grandfather, and grandson

The mail box at the site of the reception.

Of course after the party it was time to get back to Greek and Latin.

Catherine got a nap on the flight home.

We had a wonderful visit to New Jersey. Congratulations again to the new couple, Kristen and Eric.
No comments:
Post a Comment